- Kaduna is the name of a Nigerian state and the state’s capital. The population of the city was 1,652,844, and of the state was 6,066,562, in 2007.
- Kaduna city is major industrial, and commercial center, and has a Polytechnic College, Christian teacher colleges, the Kaduna State Library, as well as light and heavy industries.
- Kateri is on the road between Kaduna city and Abjuba, Nigeria’s capital. Kateri is a small market town surrounded by bush country.
- Kaduna has been the scene of deadly religious tensions between Muslims and Christians, particularly over the implementation of shari'a law in Kaduna State beginning in 2001.
- Kaduna city remains segregated to this day, with Muslims living mainly in the north and Christians in the south.
- More information about Kaduna can be found at the State’s Official Website